Huge thanks to all of those who have already helped in the wake of this year’s 66th Sidmouth Folk Festival’s cancellation. Your contribution really does matter.
The Sidmouth Folk Festival is ready to launch a genuinely exciting Crowdfunder campaign – going live on Tuesday 30th June. We are offering some amazing rewards in return for the help you are able to offer. Read on for a sneak preview of just some of those special rewards below! And please do share the news far and wide about the campaign.
Prepare for yet more exciting news as we will shortly be announcing full details of The Sidmouth Virtual Festival, running on 1st and 2nd August with some fantastic star attractions and a huge range of events across the festival spectrum. Look out for more news soon.
Both the Crowdfunder campaign and Virtual Festival are all about securing the future of the festival and making sure it can return to its full glory. We will be back, together, enjoying the best of folk music, dance and song with friends, new and old, in this very special seaside location. Your loyalty, love and commitment to this unique event and your desire to see it continue to flourish will help us breathe life into the future of The Sidmouth Folk Festival, and build a legacy for future generations.
A quick reminder to people who already donated through Just Giving please email us with your name at email@example.com if you would like to be included in the Champions’ Wall credits at the 2021 Festival. Thanks to all for your invaluable support.
Now, back to those Crowdfunder rewards – just the tip of the iceberg. Be sure to check in on Tuesday to grab your favourite offers:
- the outstanding Martin Simpson will be offering a 3 hour 1:1 workshop at 2021 festival.
- Personalised dance workshop at 2021 festival (2 people, one hour) with Kerry Fletcher.
- 2 night B&B stay on a seaview double / twin room at Hotel Elizabeth.
- Sidmouth Gin evening experience including “make your own bottle of gin”
- Chance to Call in a major Folk Dance event.
- Have a member of Blowzabella write a tune especially for you.
- 3 month coffee subscription from the excellent Exe Coffee Roasters
- A one-off Sidmouth Champion family opportunity to lead the famous Sidmouth Folk Festival Torchlight Procession from start to finish.
- The Ultimate Lifetime All in One ticket
Expect lots more, including a wealth of online lessons and workshops, signed CDs and Books, a truly Spooky experience and a unique offering from Aardman Animations! Or you could, of course, just donate to the campaign with Gift Aid to further support the festival’s future.
Look out for the Crowdfunder campaign going live on Tuesday morning and please help us to get it off to a great start from the outset. Supporters’ early engagement is vital to a successful campaign. Spread the word! Thank you.