Book tickets here.
All Festival Season Tickets, Camping Tickets, pre-Festival Event Tickets and Ham Evening Tickets are now on sale. NO BOOKING FEES!
Discounts & Offers
* NEW season ticket for 25 & Unders – 25% off
* Younger Children: children 5 and under are FREE
* Groups: buy 10 tickets for the price of 9, applies to All in One, All in One Weekend, Week & Weekend seasons..
* BiO: buy 6 BiOs for the price of 5.
* Big Gig Offer: Extend your evening entertainment after one of the great Bulverton Evening concerts by attending the Late Night Extra at reduced price.
* Family Ticket Offer: Buy at least one Adult ticket and pay for one Youth (12-17) or Child (6-11) and the next Child ticket is Free. 5s and unders also Free.
* Sidmouth Residents Discount Scheme: To qualify you need to live within the Sidmouth Town Council area, and covers Ham Afternoon & Evening concerts, Bulverton Evening & LNE events and Pre-Festival events. Also a special £10 Discount on Week Season Tickets for Children (6-11). Available only at the TIC Box Office, apply in person with identifying documents. Not available online.
* Personal Assistant: Provided free for those that qualify who require assistance to attend the Festival. In order to qualify you will need to provide the box office at the festival with one of the following when collecting your tickets:
– Front page of DLA / PIP award letter (no specific rate)
– Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
– Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
– Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
All Personal Assistant Tickets are collection only. The qualifying documentation must be an original and current as of the dates of the festival. All Personal Assistants should be aged 18+ years.
The easiest way to book your tickets is via the online links below, if you need more info or wish to book by phone, please call the Box Office on 01395 577952.
Refunds and Exchanges
There are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets and lost tickets cannot be replaced. We advise you to take out appropriate cancellation of holiday insurance that covers the cost of your tickets should you unfortunately need to cancel your attendance at the Festival for any reason.
Event tickets now available include Ham Evening, Afternoon and Lunchtime concerts, Pre-Festival special concerts, Bulverton Big Nights Out (Main Concerts + LNEs) and some special evening Manor Pavilion shows.
All in One Week Ticket
The most flexible ticket with access to all festival events including the Ham Evening concerts, and giving a good discount on Pre-Festival events.
Adult £451, 25 and under (18-25) £270, Youth (12-17) £188, Child (6-11) £123, Child (5 and under) Free.
All in One Weekend Ticket
All the benefits of the All in One, but valid only from Friday 29th July to Sunday 31st July.
Adult £197, 25 and under (18-25) £116, Youth (12-17) £80, Child (6-11) £40, Child (0-5) Free.
The best ticket if you want the flexibility and choice of an inclusive ticket, but would like to pick and choose the Ham Evening concerts. It also gives a good discount on Ham Evening concerts and Pre-Festival events.
Adult £299, 25 and under (18-25) £186, Youth (12-17) £127 Child (6-11) £64, Child (0-5) Free.
All the benefits of the Week Ticket, but valid only from Friday 29th July to Sunday 31st July.
Adult £122, 25 and under (18-25) £73, Youth (12-17) £54, Child (6-11) £26, Child (0-5) Free.
Day Tickets give you entry into all events at The Sidmouth Folk Festival on that day, except Ham Evening concerts for which a good discount is available.
Adult £60, 25 and under (18-25) £37, Youth (12-17) £26, Child (6-11) £13, Child (0-5) Free
Bulverton in One Ticket
This ticket includes entrance to all Bulverton events from Friday 29th July to Friday 5th August, and full Festival Camping. Holders also get a good discount for Ham Evening & Afternoon concerts, and Pre-Festival events. And finally, buy 6 tickets and one will be free… automatically.
It is also possible to pay for these tickets in two instalments. Half of the ticket must be paid for now and the balance by 1st June 2022.
Prices: 18-25 £129, Over 25 £182. (Held at 2020 prices!)
Week & Weekend Camping Ticket
At the Official Festival Campsite. Week Camping Tickets run from Wednesday 27th July to Friday 5th August 2022 inclusive. Weekend Camping Tickets run from Thursday 28th July to Sunday 31st July 2022 inclusive.
- Week Adult £74 (Non ticket holders £120), 25 & Under (18-25) £55, Youngsters (6-17) £31 (Non ticket holders £52), Child (0-5) Free, Live-in Vehicle or Caravan supplement £46
- Weekend Adult £36 (Non ticket holders £61), 25 & Under (18-25) £27, Youngsters (6-17) £19 (Non ticket holders £31), Child (0-5) Free
Day Camping Ticket
Valid at the Official Festival Campsite for whichever days you have chosen to book.
Prices: Adult £19 (Non ticket holders £29), 25 & Under (18-25) £14, Youngsters (6-17) £10 (Non ticket holders £17), Child (0-5) Free, Live-in Vehicle or Caravan Supplement £9
You May Need
A book of 6 Workshop Tickets, to use for workshops of your choice. (A saving of £8 over buying them individually.)
Unlimited use all week of the Festival Bus service unning between the Campsite and the Triangle from 8.00am to 2.10am, plus an hourly circular route serving various venues. Timetable in the Festival Programme.
Prices: Adult £41, 25 & Under (18-25) £31, Youngsters (6-17) £21, Child (0-5) Free
Extra Festival Programme
Holders of All-in-One (full week) or Week Tickets will be sent one FREE copy of the full Festival Programme in early July. But if you do not qualify for the free copy, or if you need extra copies, you may order here. Your programme will be ready for collection at Sidmouth.
Prices: £7 (collect at Sidmouth)
Friends of The Sidmouth Folk Festival
By becoming a Friend of The Sidmouth Folk Festival, you will help to make a contribution to the continued existence of the event and towards its development in future years. We are a community of people who value what the festival has achieved in the past and want to see this continue into the future for others to enjoy in years to come. The money raised by the Friends will be put into a fund administered by Sidmouth FolkWeek Limited, a registered charity. It will then be used for specific events and projects such as showcasing young artists and the provision of workshops in the many aspects of the folk arts. Friends will be kept fully informed by email about how money from the fund is allocated.
Prices: Individual £20, Joint £35, Group £50.