Limited offer advance 2024 tickets now sold out. Check back here in December for Season ticket sales and advance sales of Ham Evening Concerts.
ALL-IN-ONE WEEK TICKETS – these give you access to every single main festival event. This is the best option if you’d like to join us for the whole week and enjoy the festival to the full! Camping not included.
WEEK SEASON TICKETS – for a slightly lower budget, our Week Season Tickets give you access to all events except the Ham evening concerts from Saturday to Thursday (although you also get a discount on those!). Entry to both Friday nights at the Ham are included within this ticket. These tickets are a great option if you want plenty of flexibility for a lower cost and could be a good choice if you enjoy spending your evenings in our smaller venues. Camping not included.
BULVERTON-IN-ONE – if everything you enjoy about the Festival takes places at the Bulverton then this is the ticket for you. Includes all events (including workshops) that take place at the Bulverton for the week and festival camping.
Discounts and Offers
* Instalments now available: To help spread the cost, we have introduced payment plans. Choose Pay in 3 at the checkout and split your purchase into three monthly interest-free payments.
* Personal Assistant: Provided free for those that qualify who require assistance to attend the Festival. In order to qualify you will need to provide the box office at the festival with one of the following when collecting your tickets:
– Front page of DLA / PIP award letter (no specific rate)
– Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
– Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
– Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
All Personal Assistant Tickets are collection only. The qualifying documentation must be an original and current as of the dates of the festival. All Personal Assistants should be aged 18+ years.
Follow the links for the Buying Guide and Terms and Conditions.
The easiest way to book your tickets is via the online links below, if you need more info or wish to book by phone, please call the Box Office on 01395 577952.
Refunds and Exchanges
There are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets and lost tickets cannot be replaced. We advise you to take out appropriate cancellation of holiday insurance that covers the cost of your tickets should you unfortunately need to cancel your attendance at the Festival for any reason.